Cancellation and Refund Policy
The student has five days after being admitted to cancel the enrollment agreement. The student should submit their cancellation request in writing to the School Director.
- When notice of cancellation is given before midnight of the fifth business day after the date of enrollment but prior to the first day of class, all applicable registration fees, tuition, and any other charges shall be refunded to the student;
- When notice of cancellation is given after the midnight of the fifth business day following acceptance but prior to the close of business on the student’s first day of class attendance, the school will retain the application/registration fee.
- When notice of cancellation is given after the student’s completion of the first day of class attendance but before the student completes 5% of the course of instruction, the school may retain the application/registration fee, 10% of the tuition, and the other instructional charges and the cost of any books or materials which the school has provided.
- When a student has completed in excess of 5% of the course of instruction, the school will retain the application/registration fee. Still, it shall refund a part of the tuition and other instructional charges in accordance with the following:
- The School will retain an amount computed pro-rata by days in class plus 10% of tuition and other instructional charges up to the completion of 60% of the course of instruction. When the student has completed in excess of 60% of the course of instruction, the school will retain the application/registration fee and the entire tuition and other charges.
- The refund policy for short courses up to 20 clock hours shall refund pro-rata up to 60% completion of the course.
- Applications not accepted by the school shall receive a refund of all tuition and fees paid within 30 calendar days after the determination of nonacceptance is made.
- The school shall mail a written acknowledgment of a student’s cancellation or written withdrawal to the student within 15 calendar days of the postmark date of notification. Such written acknowledgment is not necessary if a refund has been mailed to the student within 15 calendar days.
- Al l student refunds shall be made by the school within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the student’s cancellation.
- A student may give notice of cancellation to the school in writing. The unexplained absence of a student from a school for more than 15 school days shall constitute constructive notice of cancellation to the school. For purposes of cancellation, the date shall be the last day of attendance.
- The school shall refund all monies paid to it in any of the following circumstances :
- the school did not provide the prospective student with a copy of the student’s valid enrollment agreement and a current catalog or bulletin;
- the school cancels or discontinues the course of instruction in which the student has enrolled ;
- the school fails to conduct classes on days or times scheduled, detrimentally affecting the student
- The school must refund any book and materials fees when:
- (a) the book and materials are returned to the school unmarked, and
- (b) the student has provided the school with a notice of cancellation.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to the school office.