Adult First Aid Certification
Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing, or first aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our First Aid/CPR/AED courses give you the skills to save a life. All course options align with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs and are available in the classroom and blended learning formats. A certificate is issued upon successful course completion at any time, anywhere access to certificate and training history.
Course length: From 2 hours to 5 hours, depending on the course option
- First Aid: Learn how to respond to common first aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck, and back injuries, and more. The pediatric option is available.
CPR/AED Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Adult and infant/child CPR options are available.
- Review Renew your First Aid/CPR/AED certification in an abbreviated class session. Current certification is required.
- Challenge Prepare on your own and demonstrate skill competency in front of a Red Cross instructor. Current certification is not required.
- Contact the school for additional information or academic advisor support.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Catalog
- Excelsior Healthcare Academy Institutional Disclosures 2018-2019
Ready to Enrol?
- Option One: Download the enrolment documents above, fill and hand-deliver to the Excelsior Health Academy 523 S. Halsted, Chicago Heights, IL 60413 USA, with your school fees
- Option Two: Make your payment online, and follow up with a phone call to (773) 297-2417
- Option Three:
- Submission by mail; Download the enrolment documents, fill and post by registered mail to “the Administrator, Excelsior Healthcare Academy, 523 S. Halsted, Chicago Heights, IL 60413, USA. You are advised to follow up with a phone call.
- For questions regarding the course program or fees, reach out to the school administrator either by phone or in-person, we are always available to assist you.
- To ensure you are able to request your transcript and examination results online in the comfort of your home, after completion of your training, click here to create an online student management profile.
Page updated June 2021.