Online Pre Enrolment Form
The Excelsior Healthcare Academy and Illinois State Board of Education state that all healthcare workers should be held to the highest moral standards and code of ethics. The Excelsior Healthcare Academy maintains the right to deny admission to any course program for good cause.
Reasons for denial of admission may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Application by fraudulent means or through misrepresentation of facts.
2. Physical, mental or emotional incapacity or unfitness.
3. Conviction, a plea of guilty, or a plea of nolo contendere for violation of law punishable as a felony or misdemeanor other than a minor traffic violation.
4. Personal conduct that seriously reduces the applicant’s potential for administering safe nursing care because of conduct detrimental to the health or welfare of others.
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THE STEPS BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION TO THE EXCELSIOR HEALTHCARE ACADEMY.
- Check your preferred course programs online
- Apply to Excelsior Healthcare Academy using the application form below
- Print and forward copy of application form, plus all required information to Excelsior Healthcare Academy, either by hand or post.
- If after three days, you have not heard from us, you are always advised to follow up with a phone call
- Prerequisites for Admission into Excelsior Healthcare Academy Course Program except for First Aid Related Courses
- Verification of ID (State ID or Drivers License)
- English and Maths Placement Exam
- Background Checks
- Finger Prints
You are advised to print a copy of your registration form before you click submit.
Forward a copy of your ID and the application form to the school office.
Your coupon code (EHA25CNA) will also guarantee you a management discount on CNA and Phlebotomy Technician program (Limited Time Only).
Call the School Office for detailed information.
EHA Online Application Form
YOU ARE ADVISED TO GO OVER YOUR FORM, VERIFY ACCURACY BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT. THANK YOU.